The Train Of Consciousnes The Train Of Consciousnes

Stunning... Loved the style of animation. Nice to see so much done by hand.

It reminded me of some of the briliiant work that Channel 4 used to commision back in the 80's. Good luck with your film.

CentreofGravityfilms responds:

Oh those were such classics.... we all much to the masters of the 80s fredrick bach is my favourite! Thank you for the good words!

Pticha and cat Pticha and cat

Lovely pencil art and animation.

Sadly the only let down is the quality of some of the additional sound effects. But that doesn't detract too much from this quirky short film.

Hodge/Podge Transformer Hodge/Podge Transformer

A great introduction to the full game - Which is well worth the money ;) Great dialogue and atmosphere. The main game is darker still with a wry commentary on the world we inhabit. Massive thumbs up!

Coma Coma

The production vales alone in this game should make most people sit up and take interest.

If only the mainstream could take note of the beauty and intelligence seen in indie games such as this. Maybe we would get more "Journey" and less "Call of Duty".

This game is a real treat - 5/5

Looming Looming

This is one of those rare games that I keep coming back to play over and over.

I have to say that this is far more engaging and enchanting than most Triple-A games out there. Having grown up with some rare 8 bit gems, this is certainly a great way to get all nostalgic.

Looming 2! PLEASE!

Fantastique Waltz Fantasy Fantastique Waltz Fantasy

This is really good! I love the progression in the music. Thanks for posting :)

Sending Signals Sending Signals

Really like your choice of sounds for this.

Nice work ;)

ElectroLord99 responds:

Thanks Uncommon!
I've heard some of your work and I see why you would appreciate this :D
You have a very nice style.