Hodge/Podge Transformer Hodge/Podge Transformer

A great introduction to the full game - Which is well worth the money ;) Great dialogue and atmosphere. The main game is darker still with a wry commentary on the world we inhabit. Massive thumbs up!

Coma Coma

The production vales alone in this game should make most people sit up and take interest.

If only the mainstream could take note of the beauty and intelligence seen in indie games such as this. Maybe we would get more "Journey" and less "Call of Duty".

This game is a real treat - 5/5

Looming Looming

This is one of those rare games that I keep coming back to play over and over.

I have to say that this is far more engaging and enchanting than most Triple-A games out there. Having grown up with some rare 8 bit gems, this is certainly a great way to get all nostalgic.

Looming 2! PLEASE!

RePeat RePeat

Nice looking game which presents a familiar game mechanic. Not enough variety sadly and doesn't offer much new.

On the plus side the game is simple and enjoyable enough. I found that having to click continue once I got the sequence correct broke the gameplay for me. Otherwise it could have been a nice way of spending a few minutes.

Good luck with your future games.

Detective Conrad Detective Conrad

Loved it!

A nice take on the platform idea. Took me a while to get it, but once I did I didn't look back. Great work!

Airborne Wars Airborne Wars

Some great production here. Love the overall feel of this game. The level progression was nice and certainly keeps you entertained throughout ;)

Unblock It Unblock It

One of the better looking block maze games out there. Nice to see that there has been some time put into the visuals as much as the programming. Maybe not enough variation on a well known theme to get a 4 star. I have to say that it's a great way to spend some time.

Maybe think of adding some audio?

HeArT HeArT

A simple idea that has been presented with some rather nice vector graphics. Shame there isn't any audio.

My only major comment is that when you hit play, if the mouse moves just a fraction you see the Game Over page. Maybe instruct the player where to start and once they hit that spot the game could begin.

Just a though.

Very nice style though! Keep up the good work.